Saturday, September 13, 2008

Whoopee my camera cable is (Finally) working!



that's an awful lot of haze, though you can't really tell from the picture.

I was on the mrt nearing pasirris and saw a forest-sorta thing surrounded by haze @.@ AIR POLLUTION!!


30th august:

Ain't this the coolest cup you've seen? The straws are poked at the sides, and this small container filled with fried chicken bits is put in it, while the drink is below (Y) how innovative.

Though I have no idea why they have two straws and not one, three, four or five, like that people how to share or eat alone?!

I made the background white so it'd be cooler HAHA.


The shop's called BBQChicken, at ehub. Dammit, the meal tortilla wraps look kinda small but I couldn't finish them that day -.-

Did I say I walked out of the shop without paying the bill and only realised that fact 15 minutes later when I was at NTUC, and had to go back and wait for a looong time for my bill to be processed. VERY lame hahaha, this tells us that teenagers like me nowadays are TOO used to fastfood O:



31st august:

When I was studying with Kaiying and Ashley at Kobayashi, this happened.

Its just interesting how the wire went below the table and the earpieces (or whatever you call them) amazingly comes back out from the opposite side xD


When we became kaiying's FOD (factors of distraction) and she moved to another table to study.
We grasped the chance to vandalize her cup, tyvm :D


THAT WAS ALSO THE NIGHT WHERE KAIYING FOUND MY IC IN MY WALLET. let me tell you why that's amazing.

1) I thought I lost my IC during june, went through the trouble of going to the police station

2) I was finally free during August to make my IC, that day was a very rushed one, where Annia ran down to the mrt with me such that I could reach ICA on time (5pm) (THANKYOU DARLING). Ashley, Kaiying and Siyun went through the trouble to help bring my hamster to the vet and I had to meet them again after that. Thanks to the four of you for helping me so much, I was quite touched :D

3) on 30th august, kaiying found it in my wallet. ALL THESE MONTHS, I THOUGHT I'VE LOST IT, I CHECKED THROUGH MY WALLET A MILLION TIMES AND DIDN'T SEE IT AT ALL. I went through the trouble of making it and..OMG ITS IN MY WALLET ALL ALONG?!

4) I have to thank kaiying cause the last date of getting the $100 refund was...1st september..the next day. HAHA. wow, that's really close @.@ if not i'd have two ICs LOL.


1st september:

met ashley to buy kaiying's present


got myself a LARGE mashed potato. Huge, i'd say.


After that I went to ICA with my mom to see some officer. Told them I got it back and waited for half an hour to get it in cash?! (all in 10 dollar notes) o_O

& went to orchard and saw some pretty recycling bins:




2nd september:
met kaiying and ashley at bk in the afternoon while the rest were buying her birthday cake ^_^


TADAAA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (a belated post will be dedicated to her haha, sorry the camera cable ONLY worked until today)


I DARE you to put as many clorets into your mouth. 12 of them!! (and I almost died haha)


5th september:
went to esplanade library to study

what is the man taking a photo of??


wow, its a live band!! (look at the pretty clouds too)


a closer look at them..testing the sound system. LOL


8th september:

STUDYING DATE AT TERIE'S HOUSE!!!

no, you're NOT thinking what I'm thinking hahahaha. It looks very wrong yes, its ONLY red cause I covered the flash with my finger ^_^. And that was the day where I got crazy after finding out about glow-in-the-dark things and couldn't stop laughing .__.



12th september (yesterday):


shared a spicy mcnugget with ashley. Hell, its DAMN spicy.


SPICY HOT.


I treated them to icecream cones (one was mine) cause I lost a bet last time lol. Ohmy, they need more experienced ice-cream twirlers, its really....quite ugly D:


Kaiying had a heart-shaped hole in her icecream! :D


I SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!

k I'm offfffff ^_^

No comments: